Milwaukee Power Inverter An on-grid inverter’s main job is to convert DC power generated from the PV array into usable AC power. Hybrid Solar Power Inverter goes a step further and works with batteries to store excess power as well. In the developing world, hybrid Solar Power Inverter are more of a necessity to compensate for weak or intermittent grids or a lack of grid electricity altogether.
•High efficiency pure sine wave inverter(PF=1);
• Wide PV input range(120Vdc–500Vdc)110A MPPT SCC;
•Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads.
• Intelligent functionality enables utility and solar input prioritication
•Wide utility input range(90Vac–280Vac)for unreliable grid even
• In the most challenging environments.
• Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts.
• Monitor,troubleshoot,or communication with USB/RS232.
•System configures quickly into compact,wall-mounted system.
• Working without batteries in sun day
• Remote LCD panel(Optional)