• Power Catcher (30 Amp Solar Charge Controller) maximum power point tracking technology allows the controller to track the maximum power point of solar panels even in a complex environment. Compared with the traditional 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller tracking technology, it boasts faster response speed and higher tracking efficiency.
• A built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm can significantly increase the energy utilization efficiency of the
a photovoltaic system, which is about 15% to 20% higher than traditional PWM charging.
• It provides an active charging voltage regulation feature. At battery open circuit or lithium battery BMS overcharge protection, the controller battery terminal will output the rated charging voltage value.
• MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9%.
• Due to advanced digital power technology, the circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%.
• Available in multiple battery types and support charging procedures of various types of batteries such as lithium batteries,
colloidal battery, sealed battery, vented battery, lithium battery, etc.
• A current-limited charging mode is available. When the power of the solar panel is too large and the charging current is higher than the rated valve, the controller automatically reduces the charging power so that the solar panel can operate at the rated charging current.
• Support automatic identification of lead-acid battery voltage.
• External LCD screen or BT module can be connected for viewing of equipment operating data and status, and modification of 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller parameters is supported.
• Support standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs on different occasions.
• Built-in over-temperature protection mechanism ensures that when the temperature exceeds the set value of the device, the charging
current decreases linearly with the temperature, thereby reducing the temperature rise of the controller and avoiding high-temperature damage.
• Temperature compensation and automatic adjustment of charge and discharge parameters help to improve battery life.
• Solar panel short circuit protection, battery open circuit protection and TVS lightning protection, etc.